About The Position
Sagarmatha provides personalization and analytics solutions for retailers around the world (N. America, Europe, Africa, Israel). We receive loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily, and utilize machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actionable recommendations. Our product and our expertise allow retailers and suppliers to:
- Identify: analyze shopper behavior, categories and brands and find challenges and opportunities.
- Activate: Target each shopper with the right content, at the right time and through the right touchpoint.
- Analyze: Generate learnings from each retailer activity, shopper action, and customer response.
Our offices are located in Yakum (easily accessible by roads 2, 20, 531).
We are looking for a data oriented person for a Business Team Lead position, to join our professional services team.
The Technical Lead is responsible for the overall activities within an existing account (oversea). The role includes a large variety of responsibilities from the software ecosystem. It requires data analysis, business relationships and team management skills.
- Responsibility for all on-going activities (operational, technical, analytical)
- Manage a team of analysts and/or campaign managers.
- Gain a deep understanding of Sagarmatha’s propriety software, its capabilities and limits, different interfaces with the customer and our product’s ecosystem.
- Lead interface with R&D:
- – Define requirements for changes or new features or new reports
- – Estimate timelines and resources (build a project plan)
- Perform as senior analyst for the account:
- – Examine results and analytics
- – Define proactive analysis tasks
- Gain a business understanding of the account, build a good relationship with the customer and become his trusted advisor.
- B.A/B.Sc in industrial engineering,Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar in a known university – MUST
- M.Sc.is an advantage.
- Team management skills. First and foremost – a people’s person – MUST
- A data person: loves numbers, and building a story out of a data set. We are looking for someone with a proven record of data analysis, preferred as a team leader.
- Technical orientation, with high understanding of software architecture
- Advantage: past experience with R&D positions
- Perfect SQL – MUST
- English level – fluent
- Creative, Initiative, and a great person to work with!