Apex Product Manager
About The Position
Sagarmatha is looking for an inbound product manager, to lead the development of our Apex product. Apex is an analytical tool designed for the use of Retailers and Suppliers in the FMCG market.
· Mapping requirements. Gain a deep understanding of the product requirements from both internal and external users and stake holders.
· Solution Design. Write detailed specifications for implementation of the new requirements, which will be passed for development.
· Product owner. Lead the R&D Scrum team developing the product. Define user stories and tasks, backlog, priorities and sprints content. Manage the sprints.
· Acceptance and quality. In charge of testing and accepting the changes made by development, and of the overall quality of the product.
· Product training. Build training materials, train end users of Apex and also other employees who will become trainers.
· Participate in driving rollout processes with customers
· 4+ years of experience in an R&D team, as either a developer or a product owner
· 2+ years of experience in Agile/Scrum development
· Strong analytical skills
· Intermediate level in SQL (queries, join, group by)
· Experience as an inbound product manager/owner/designer for an analytical product – a big advantage
· B.A/B.Sc in a technical, engineering or scientific field in a known university – an advantage
· Experience with retail and marketing data - an advantage
· Fluent in English - excellent reading and writing skills – MANDATORY
· Independent, Initiative, and a great person to work with!