Sagarmatha provides personalization and analytics solutions for retailers and suppliers around the world. We receive the loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily and apply machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actions.
The Personalization team is in charge of delivering personal campaigns to our international customers, using data analysis and our propriety campaign management software.
We are looking for a sharp and passionate Business Data Analyst Expert, to join our Personalization team. Using your technical and analytical skills, you’ll be responsible for telling the story behind the numbers and understanding how people interact with our campaigns.
- Analyze large, complex data sets representing users’ behavior, see beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions.
- Gain a deep understanding of Sagarmatha’s propriety software, its capabilities and limits, different interfaces with the customer, and our product’s ecosystem.
- Use SQL for data manipulation and analysis. Leveraging our data sources to propose new ideas.
- Work closely with Product, Operation, Analytics and Customer Success teams, be proactive and provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from transaction data to shape business strategies.
- Plan and analyze effective A/B tests in order to improve business KPIs.
- Measure and improve performance of campaigns.
- Define requirements for reports and dashboards to monitor campaign performance, key business metrics, and customer’s experience.
- 2+ years of analytical work experience
- BSc/BA in a highly quantitative field such as mathematics / Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic knowledge.
- Outstanding analytical & technical skills.
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets.
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- A doer, someone who can handle multiple tasks at a time and can manage their time efficiently.
- Knows to work independently but also as part of a team
- English level – fluent.
Our offices are located in Europark Yakum (easily accessible by roads 2, 20, 531) .