We’re looking for a super-star Data Scientist / Algorithm Developer to join our growing team.
Aug 1 2016
As part of our R&D team you’ll be dealing with a wide range of elements including analysis and research and development of complex algorithms used in the field of personalization of marketing offers.
•Algorithmic Research – mainly in the field of Machine Learning and Optimization, and improvement of current tools and algorithms.
•Development of the company’s “Next Generation” of products.
•Development of prediction models related to consumer behaviour, and the analysis behind the connection between products / offers and customers.
•Analysis of operational system performance, together with ongoing calibration and specification of required changes.
•The candidate will report to the Department Head of Algorithms.
• Masters Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Information Systems, Mathematics or Statistics
• Experience in statistical research or application, big data, and Machine Learning
• Experience with one or more of the following Machine Learning tools: R, Data, Scikit, Python, Spark MLlib.
• Work experience of a number of years in a similar position (Development, R&D) – an advantage.
• Command of SQL (at least at the level of writing queries) is an advantage.
• The ability to write code (for research purposes – this is not a s/w development position)
• English at a very high level – a must.
• Ability to work independently, with an strong emphasis on accuracy and methodical documentation of work.
If you fit this profile, please send your resume to email@example.com