Personalization team lead
About The Position
Sagarmatha provides personalization and analytics solutions for retailers and suppliers around the world. We receive the loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily, and apply machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actions.
The Personalization team is in charge of delivering personal campaigns to our international customers, using data analysis and our propriety campaign management software.
We are looking for a data-oriented person for a Personalization team leader position, to join our Personalization team.
The Personalization team leader heads a team of 2-3 campaign specialists, which are responsible to setup, calibrate, execute and monitor our marketing operations and campaign management tools. He is in charge of the personal campaign performance for a few existing accounts (oversea). The role includes a large variety of responsibilities and skills, such as data analysis and business analysis skills, customer relationships and technical skills. The position combines people and project management together with hands on marketing operations and analysis.
· Manage a team of 2-3 campaign specialists
· Responsibility for all on-going operational activities
· Work closely within a team of data analysts and BI developers.
· Work with oversea customers and our customer success team
· Gain a deep understanding of Sagarmatha’s propriety software, its capabilities and limits, different interfaces with the customer and our product’s ecosystem.
· Use SQL for data manipulation and analysis.
· Report to director of personalization
· B.A/B.Sc in engineering, science, economy, information systems or other data and numbers oriented field. Preferably from a university.
· A data person: loves numbers, and building a story out of a data set.
· Technical orientation, with high understanding of software systems.
· 3+ years in a marketing operations and/or analytical position. Retail/Loyalty/personalization experience an advantage.
· Medium+ level SQL (query level)
· Proven leadership or management capabilities
· English level – fluent.