Senior Business Lead
About The Position
We are looking for a versatile data and customer oriented person for a Senior Business Team Lead position, to join our professional services team.
The Senior business Lead is responsible for the overall activities within existing accounts (oversea). The role includes a large variety of responsibilities. It requires data analysis, business relationships and team management skills.
- Overall responsibility for personal campaigns execution
- Overall responsibility for campaign results, testing and analysis
- Building the campaign strategy with the customer
- Define the business requirements for new campaigns, new features or new reports
- Gain a business understanding of the account, build a good relationship with the customer and become his trusted adviser.
- Manage the teams of a few different accounts, each team consists of a team lead and one or more campaign managers.
- Strong interfaces within the company:
- - Solution design and Data teams that implement the business requirements
- - Analytics team that implement reporting and analytical requests
- - Onsite program managers
Sagarmatha provides personalization and analytics solutions for retailers around the world (N. America, Europe, Africa, Israel). We receive loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily, and utilize machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actionable recommendations. Our product and our expertise allow retailers and suppliers to:
- Identify: analyze shopper behavior, categories and brands and find challenges and opportunities.
- Activate: Target each shopper with the right content, at the right time and through the right touchpoint.
- Analyze: Generate learnings from each retailer activity, shopper action, and customer response.
Our offices are located in Yakum (easily accessible by roads 2, 20, 531).
- A data person: loves numbers, and building a story out of a data set. We are looking for someone with a proven record of data analysis.
- Customer facing or customer success experience
- Technical orientation, with high understanding of software and data processes
- Team management experience of at least 5 employees - a leader
- B.A/B.Sc in industrial engineering,Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar in a known university, or some other strong technical education
- M.Sc.is an advantage.
- English level – fluent
- Fluent in SQL
- Creative, Initiative, and a great person to work with!