About The Position
We are looking for a BI Developer to join our BI development team that is part of our Analytics department. The BI and ETL developer will take part in the developing of our analytical platform as well building and supporting ETL processes with Sagarmatha's customers. His/her role, as a BI Developer, would be to receive and understand business requirements from the Personalization and Analytics (PA) department, who work closely with our customers, to design and to lead the implementation of these requirements, using our current and future technology.
· Design and implement complex processes to support business needs
· Use complex SQL queries
· Utilize Stored Procedures in SQL Server to implement business rules
· Use advanced LUA scripts in Exasol
· ETL processes using Microsoft SSIS tools
· Applicative DBA
· Monitoring, support and QA for Production SSIS packages
· Introduce experience with NOSQL environment
Sagarmatha provides personalization and analytics solutions for retailers around the world (N. America, Europe, Africa, Israel). We receive loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily, and utilize machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actionable recommendations. Our product and our expertise allow retailers and suppliers to:
· Identify: analyze shopper behavior, categories and brands and find challenges and opportunities.
· Activate: Target each shopper with the right content, at the right time and through the right touchpoint.
· Analyze: Generate learning from each retailer activity, shopper action, and customer response.
· A degree in computer science/software engineering/Information Systems – a must
· High level of SQL knowledge
· 1-2 years with SSIS experience
· 3 years of relevant experience
· Experience with Scrum methodology – advantage
· Fluent English - MUST
· NOSQL knowledge – advantage
· Scripting language experience (For example Python, C#)