Data Delivery Manager
About The Position
Sagarmatha is looking for a Data delivery manager to manage the company’s data team. The data team is in charge of all the data inputs and outputs flowing in and out of Sagarmatha as well as the setup and customization of Sagarmatha’s solutions. The team provides the foundation for running Sagarmatha’s data products and services (including personalization and analytics).
· Gain a deep understanding of Sagarmatha’s generic data structures and data business processes.
· Be the focal point of all customer specific input/output data processes and issues.
· Own the set-up of new retailers, new campaigns, and new data streams. This includes understanding the business requirements (BRD), defining the detailed requirements, monitoring the development progress, and accepting the changes.
· Manage the tasks and priorities of the ETL team (3-4 developers)
· Manage 2+ data solution designers and QA, in addition to being hands on as part of the team.
· Own the relationship with the IT teams of our retailer customers.
· Work closely with the customer success and campaign management teams, understanding their business requirements, and helping them deliver campaigns on time and in high quality.
Sagarmatha provides personalization and analytics solutions for retailers and suppliers around the world (N. America, Europe, Africa, Israel). We receive the loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily, and apply machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actions.
Our offices are located in Europark Yakum (easily accessible by roads 2, 20, 531).
· At least 5 years in a data company in a data development, project or product management position.
· A passion for data – accuracy, quality, efficiency
· Good understanding of relational databases (e.g. MSSQL)
o Experience with other databases (e.g. NoSQL) – an advantage
· Proficient in SQL
· Experience with ETL tools (e.g. SSIS)
· Proven project and team management skills
· Excellent documentation skills, and a crave for order
· Good customer communication skills
· B.A/B.Sc in a technical, engineering or scientific field in a university.
· Fluent in English - excellent reading and writing skills
· Independent, Initiative, and a great person to work with!