About The Position
Sagarmatha is a product company providing personalization and analytics for retailers, using cutting-edge technology, and Data Mining techniques to dominate its field.
The Personalization and Analytics team leads all activities with our international customers using data analysis and propriety software, and is currently expanding.
We are looking for a data oriented person for a Campaign Analyst position, to join our Personalization and Analytics team.
The campaign Analyst is responsible for our internal system performance, and operational activities within an existing account (oversea). The role includes a large variety of responsibilities within an existing team and requires data analysis skills, business relationships and technical skills.
· Responsibility for all on-going operational activities
· Work closely within a team of analysts and developers.
· Work with oversea customers
· Gain a deep understanding of Sagarmatha’s propriety software, its capabilities and limits, different interfaces with the customer and our product’s ecosystem.
· Use SQL for data manipulation and analysis.
· B.A/B.Sc in industrial engineering, Statistics or similar in a known university. MUST
· A data person: loves numbers, and building a story out of a data set.
· Technical orientation, with high understanding of software architecture.
· High-level SQL – MUST
· English level – fluent.
· Creative, Initiative, and a great person to work with!