Full Stack Developer
About The Position
Sagarmatha is looking for an experienced (3-4 years) full stack developer to join our next generation development team.
Our product suite include a targeting and recommendation platform, with a cloud based machine learning engine running on cutting edge big data technologies and multiple user interfaces for both campaign management and analytics.
In this role, you will join our development team and participate in building cloud based solution on top of node.js, MongoDB and Angular2 stack.
This is a great opportunity for excellent and motivated developers to join a small team of professionals and bring a lot of impact on the company’s roadmap and next generation products.
· Be part of a small team building new and strategic web based product in the retail personalization domain.
· Develop both infrastructures and functionality for a modern cloud based web solution
· Collaborate with product management and other R&D teams to bring advanced solutions and connect users with other solutions in a big data and machine learning ecosystem.
· Help designing and developing a state of the art solution utilizing the right technologies and leveraging cloud advantages like serverless technology, elasticity and managed services.
· Help build continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines for smooth and rapid development and deployment
· Work in an agile environment
· Relevant education or equivalent work experience
· 3-4 years of experience with modern web development (SPA)
· Significant advantage for experience with
· Knowledge and/or experience with Azure (advantage)
· Excellence and motivation to learn and develop complex solutions
· Can do attitude and make it happen approach – must!
· Passion for technology
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in Hebrew and English
· Creative, Initiative, and a great person to work with!
Sagarmatha provides personalization and analytics solutions for retailers around the world (N. America, Europe, Africa, Israel). We receive the loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily, and apply machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actions. Our product and our professional services allow retailers and suppliers to:
· Identify: analyze shopper behavior, categories and brands and find challenges and opportunities.
· Activate: Target each shopper with the right content, at the right time and through the right touchpoint.
· Analyze: Generate learnings from each retailer activity, shopper action, and customer response.