Data & reports Analyst
About The Position
We are seeking for an experienced, curious, hands-on, business-oriented and highly motivated candidate to join our growing Data Analysts team.
The Data analyst’s team takes an active role in enhancing the business success of Sagarmatha offering.
In this role you will partner with the business operation teams to turn data into insights that will immediately impact decision makers and critical business decisions.
The role is temp for 1-2 months, with an option to become permanent.
· Analyze large , complex data sets , see beyond numbers and translate data into actionable insights and recommendations
· Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis, while using new approaches of data analytics
· Design , Build and maintain reports , dashboards and metrics to monitor personalization performance
· Gain a deep understanding of Sagarmatha’s products portfolio , products capabilities and limits and the different interfaces with the customers
· Manage multiple tasks at a time in fast-paced environment
· Work with our global customers to support any analytical requirement
· B.A/B.Sc degree in quantitative field (Statistics , Computer Science, Industrial Engineering , Mathematics) -advantage
· 2+ years’ experience as a Data / BI analyst
· Fully proficient with SQL, Python & Excel
· Highly skilled with at least one BI tool (E.g Spotfire/ Tableau/Qliksence etc.)
· Statistic modeling, prediction and ML algorithms experience – strong advantage
· Exceptional ability and passion to understand data and to transform it into insights and recommendations
· Technical orientation, with high understanding of data pipelines & architecture
· Excellent communication skills with fluent English (Oral & Written)
· Quick learner, able to work in a matrix environment under requirements from several stake holders