About The Position
Sagarmatha provides personalization and analytics solutions for retailers around the world (N. America, Europe, Africa, Israel). We receive loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily, and utilize machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actionable recommendations. Our product and our expertise allow retailers and suppliers to:
- Identify: analyze shopper behavior, categories and brands and find challenges and opportunities.
- Activate: Target each shopper with the right content, at the right time and through the right touchpoint.
- Analyze: Generate learnings from each retailer activity, shopper action, and customer response.
Our offices are located in Yakum (easily accessible by roads 2, 20, 531).
- We are looking for a marketing analyst who will perform advanced analysis of shoppers behavior and will present it to the retailers and suppliers while making recommendations regarding targeted personal activities.
- implementation, training and guiding shopers insights for internal use of the customer.
- the role will be performed at the customer's sites and from Sagarmatha's offices, reporting to the customer success manager
- B.A/B.Sc in industrial engineering, economics, business administration – MUST
- MBA -Advantege
- high level of office tools
- SQL- advantege
- analytical capabilities, responsible; can work independently.