About The Position
Sagarmatha provides personalization and analytics solutions for retailers and suppliers around the world. We receive the loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily, and apply machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actions.
The Personalization team is in charge of delivering personal campaigns to our international customers, using data analysis and our propriety campaign management software.
We are looking for a data-oriented person for a Campaign Specialist position, to join our Personalization team.
The Campaign Analyst is responsible to setup, calibrate, execute and monitor our marketing operations and campaign management tools. He is in charge of the personal campaign performance for an existing account (oversea). The role includes a large variety of responsibilities and skills, such as data analysis and business analysis skills, customer relationships and technical skills.
· Responsibility for all on-going marketing operations activities
· Work closely within a team of data analysts and BI developers.
· Work with oversea customers and our customer success team
· Gain a deep understanding of Sagarmatha’s propriety software, its capabilities and limits, different interfaces with the customer and our product’s ecosystem.
· Use SQL for data manipulation and analysis.
· · B.A in economics, management or similar
· A data person: loves numbers, and building a story out of a data set.
· Technical orientation, with high understanding of software systems.
· 2 years in an analytical or technical position.
· Medium+ level SQL (query level)
· English level – fluent.
· Highly detail oriented and responsible
· Knows to work independently but also as part of a team