We are looking for a data oriented person for a Technical Lead position, to join our professional services team.
The Technical Lead is responsible for the overall activities within an existing account (oversea). The role includes a large variety of responsibilities from the software ecosystem. It requires data analysis, business relationships and team management skills.
Sagarmatha is a product company providing personalization and analytics for retailers, using cutting-edge technology, and Data Mining techniques to dominate its field.
The professional services team leads all activities with our international customers using data analysis and propriety software, and is currently expanding.
Our offices are located in Kfar-Saba.
- Responsibility for all on-going activities (operational, technical, analytical)
- Manage a team of analysts and/or campaign managers.
- Gain a deep understanding of Sagarmatha’s propriety software, its capabilities and limits, different interfaces with the customer and our product’s ecosystem.
- Lead interface with R&D:
- Define requirements for changes or new features or new reports
- Estimate timelines and resources (build a project plan)
- Perform as senior analyst for the account:
- Examine results and analytics
- Define proactive analysis tasks
- Gain a business understanding of the account, build a good relationship with the customer and become his trusted advisor.
- B.A/B.Sc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar in a known university: MUST
- M.Sc is an advantage.
- Team management skills. First and foremost – a people’s person. MUST
- A data person: loves numbers, and building a story out of a data set. We are looking for someone with a proven record of data analysis, preferred as a team leader.
- Technical orientation, with high understanding of software architecture.
- Advantage: past experience with R&D positions
- Perfect SQL – must
- English level – fluent.
- Creative, Initiative, and a great person to work with!
If you fit this profile, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org