We are looking for a solution designer to join our Product team.
Sagarmatha provides personalization and analytics solutions for retailers around the world (N. America, Europe, Africa, Israel). We receive loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily, and utilize machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actionable recommendations. Our product and our expertise allow retailers and suppliers to:
- Identify: analyze shopper behavior, categories and brands and find challenges and opportunities.
- Activate: Target each shopper with the right content, at the right time and through the right touchpoint.
- Analyze: Generate learnings from each retailer activity, shopper action, and customer response.
Our offices are located in Yakum (easily accessible by roads 2, 20, 531).
We are looking for a solution designer to join our Product team. The solution designer will be the bridge between the product team building our personalization applications and our Personalization and Analytics (PA) team who use these applications. His/her role, as a solution expert, would be to receive and understand business requirements from the PA team, who work closely with our customers, to design and to lead the implementation of these requirements, using our current and future technology.
- Gain expert level knowledge of our targeting and personalization solutions
- Work closely with the Personalization and analytics team to gain deep understanding of business and project requirements
- Analyze Retailer data using SQL
- Map and design required set-up, configuration, calibration, or product changes
- Define tasks for our development team
- Review, test and accept the changes delivered by the dev team
- Contribute to the evolvement of the product as a key stake holder and an expert user of the solution
- B.A/B.Sc in a technical, engineering or scientific field in a known university or relevant experience as a solution designer
- Intermediate level in SQL – a must (queries, join, group by)
- Experience with ETL processes – an advantage
- Experience with retail and marketing data – an advantage
- Fluent in English – excellent reading and writing skills – MANDATORY
- Familiarity with the retail and marketing landscape – an advantage.
- Independent, Initiative, and a great person to work with!
If you fit this profile, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org