We are looking for a data oriented marketing analyst, to join our on-site team at Food Lion in Salisbury, North Carolina.
Responsible for assisting the Program Manager and Technical Lead support the Customer Team (Food Lion Marketing/Loyalty) by supplying advanced analytics and knowledge based reporting to help determine the effectiveness of loyalty campaigns and shopper marketing promotions. Develops data models and extracts insights to lead in all offer targeting methods and procedures for customer campaigns. Helps translate customer behavioral information into accurate, insightful and predictive information for the CRM Team and Shopper Marketing Team. Makes astute recommendations to the customer, for future program development and implementation to support business goals.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide in-depth analysis for marketing campaigns and marketing projects
- Identify new opportunities and customer trends to personalize the shopper
Experience. Provide proactive analysis by working on Sagarmatha and
customer retail data to identify places where we could improve ROI/CPG
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of project scope, data extraction
methodologies through SAS and SQL
- Assist Program Manager in engaging key stakeholders in analyzing and
sharing results relative to shopper behavior impact, redemptions, overall
ROI, leveraging internal SAG systems
- Design, develop and deliver timely and error-free reports and PowerPoint
presentations to the CRM and Shopper Marketing leadership
- Use advanced targeting methodologies to provide customers with the most
optimal offers based on campaign goals (stretch, retain, re-engage, etc.)
- Serve as the expert on advanced analytic tools and technologies to garner
customer insights in support of customer campaign effectiveness. Use the
Apex portal (customer and insights tool) for insights and train Retail team, as
well as CPGs.
- Assist with quarterly reports and decks for the Retailer
- Simultaneously support multiple projects with varying project scopes
- Travel required. Training in Tel, Aviv Israel required.
- BA/BS Degree
- 2-4 years of applicable experience as a data analyst, with emphasis on marketing analysis, data mining, or database analytics
- SQL coding skills (required)
- Degree in Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or other quantitative science
- Marketing, Retail and or CPG experience
- Experience with CRM/Loyalty and or Shopper Marketing programs
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- SAS and SQL coding skills in the context of data extraction and analysis (SAS
is not required; SQL required
- Solid presentation skills for the purpose of reporting out customer insights and recommendations in a clear concise manner
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
If you fit this profile, please send your resume to email@example.com