We are looking for QA Engineer.
Sagarmatha is looking for a QA engineer to join our team and take part in the development of the next generation of the company’s flagship product, which helps large retailers all over the world achieve their marketing goals every day. The product is a leading software solution in the field of personalized targeting of marketing offers for large retailers.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our product works correctly, by finding and reporting bugs and glitches. You should have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and passion for quality.
We provide personalization and analytics solutions for retailers around the world (N. America, Europe, Africa, Israel). We receive the loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily, and apply machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actions. Our product and our professional services allow retailers and suppliers to:
- Identify: analyze shopper behavior, categories and brands and find challenges and opportunities.
- Activate: Target each shopper with the right content, at the right time and through the right touchpoint.
- Analyze: Generate learnings from each retailer activity, shopper action, and customer response.
Our offices are located in Kfar-Saba.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Develop test plans and test cases
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Report bugs and errors to development team
- Be the user’s advocate in terms of using the system
- Work closely with the product & development team to deliver with time-to-market and quality constraints
- Master the agile development process
- Participate in driving rollout processes with customers
- 1-2 years of QA experience, preferably in user facing products
- Attention to details
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- A technologically oriented degree – a plus
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies – a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in Hebrew and English
- Experience in marketing/personalization/retail products a big advantage
If you fit this profile, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org