Sagarmatha is looking for a database and ETL developer to take part in the developing our analytical platform as well building and supporting ETL processes with Sagarmatha’s customers.
Sagarmatha provides personalization and analytics solutions for retailers around the world (N. America, Europe, Africa, Israel). We receive the loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily, and apply machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actions. Our product and our professional services allow retailers and suppliers to:
- Identify: analyze shopper behavior, categories and brands and find challenges and opportunities.
- Activate: Target each shopper with the right content, at the right time and through the right touchpoint.
- Analyze: Generate learnings from each retailer activity, shopper action, and customer response.
Our offices are located in Kfar-Saba.
- Writing SQL queries
- Stored Procedures in SQL Server
- LUA scripts in Exasol
- ETL processes using Microsoft SSIS tools
- Performance tuning
- Applicative DBA
- Possible work with NOSQL environment
- A degree in computer science/software engineering/Information Systems – a must
- SQL knowledge
- SSIS knowledge
- 1-2 years or more of relevant experience
- Experience with Scrum methodology – advantage
- Fluent English must– other languages advantage
- NOSQL knowledge – advantage
- Scripting language experience (For example Python, C#)
If you fit this profile, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org