We’re looking for a Data Analyst (CRM) to join our growing team.
Feb 1 2017
- Location – Salisbury, North Carolina.
- Responsible for assisting the Program Manager and Technical Lead support the Customer Team (Food Lion and Hannaford Marketing/Loyalty) by supplying advanced analytics and knowledge based reporting to help determine the effectiveness of loyalty campaigns and marketing promotions.
- Develops data models and extracts insights to lead in all offer targeting methods and procedures for customer campaigns. Helps translate customer behavioral information into accurate, insightful and predictive information for the CRM Team and Campaign Development Team.
- Becomes subject matter expert on all Sagarmatha targeting/personalization and reporting capabilities. Makes astute recommendations to the customer, for future program development and implementation to support business goals.
• Provide in-depth analysis for marketing campaigns and marketing projects
• Identify new opportunities and customer trends to personalize the shopper Experience where Sagarmatha’s targeting can deliver value. Provide proactive analysis by working on Sagarmatha and customer data to identify places where we could improve the targeting value.
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of project scope, data extraction methodologies through SAS and SQL, design of experiments, logic of data cleansing, exploratory data analysis and statistical methods
• Work with a wide variety of Delhaize America internal systems (DSS, POS, Vendor Pulse, and SiP), syndicated data systems and proprietary vendor provided system to generate meaningful recommendations and insights to support the CCDM’s goals and objectives
• Assist Program Manager in engaging key stakeholders in analyzing and sharing results relative to shopper behavior impact, redemptions, overall ROI, leveraging internal SAG systems
• Design, develop and deliver timely and error-free reports to the Manager of CuStomer Campaign Development and Loyalty Team
• Use advanced targeting methodologies to provide customers with the most optimal offers based on campaign goals (stretch, retain, re-engage, etc.)
• Serve as the expert on advanced analytic tools and technologies to garner customer insights in support of customer campaign effectiveness. Use the Apex portal (customer and insights tool) for insights and train Retail team, as well as CPGs.
• Assist with quarterly reports and decks for the customer
• Simultaneously support multiple projects with varying project scopes
• Travel required. Training in Tel Aviv, Israel required.
• BA/BS Degree
• 2-4 years of applicable experience as a data analyst, with emphasis on marketing analysis, data mining, or database analytics
• SQL coding skills
• Degree in Finance, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or other quantitative science
• Marketing, Retail and or CPG experience
• Experience with CRM/Loyalty programs
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• SAS and SQL coding skills in the context of data extraction and analysis (SAS is not required)
• Solid presentation skills for the purpose of reporting out customer insights and recommendations in a clear concise manner
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
If you fit this profile, please send your resume to email@example.com