Sagarmatha is looking for a data analyst, to join our customer operations team.
Sagarmatha provides personalization and analytics solutions for retailers around the world (N. America, Europe, Africa, Israel). We receive loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily, and utilize machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actionable recommendations.
Our product and our expertise allow retailers and suppliers to:
- Identify: analyze shopper behavior, categories and brands and find challenges and opportunities.
- Activate: Target each shopper with the right content, at the right time and through the right touchpoint.
- Analyze: Generate learnings from each retailer activity, shopper action, and customer response.
Our offices are located in Yakum (easily accessible by roads 2, 20, 531).
We are looking for an experienced data analyst to join our Data team. The Data analyst is responsible for turning data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions. The role requires a strong background in quantitative analysis, data-driven decision making, business relationships and technical skills.
His/her role, as a data analyst, would be to understand our partners’ business, analyse existing data for trends and execute complex techniques to implement models to create actionable insights. The data analyst will work closely with the PA team, who work closely with our customers, to design and to lead the implementation of these requirements, using our current and future technology.
- Analyze and extract insights from raw data – Translate data into actionable insights\recommendations
- Interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Manage multiple tasks at a time in fast-paced
- Work independently including collaboration with multiple departments
- Gain a deep understanding of Sagarmatha’s propriety software, its capabilities and limits, different interfaces with the customer and our product’s ecosystem
- Work with overseas customers
- B.A/B.Sc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering and Management or similar in a known university – MUST
- Data/Product/BI Analysis skills. At least 2 years of experience.
- Vast knowledge of SQL and Excel capabilities – MUST
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical orientation, with high understanding of software architecture
- Proactive, independent and out of the box thinking
- Quick learner, able to work in a matrix environment under requirements from several sources
- Team player and a great person to work with!
- Experience with BI tools – Advantage
If you fit this profile, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org