We’re looking fora data oriented person for a Campaign Manager position, to join our professional services team.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for our internal system performance, operational activities within an existing account (oversea). The role includes a large variety of responsibilities from the software ecosystem. It requires data analysis, business relationships and technical skills.
Sagarmatha is a product company providing personalization and analytics for retailers, using cutting-edge technology, and Data Mining techniques to dominate its field.
The professional services team leads all activities with our international customers using data analysis and propriety software, and is currently expanding.
Our offices are located in Kfar-Saba.
- Responsibility for all on-going activities
- Work closely within a team of analysts and developers
- Gain a deep understanding of Sagarmatha’s propriety software, its capabilities and limits, different interfaces with the customer and our product’s ecosystem
- Use SQL for data manipulation and analysis
- Work with overseaS customers
- B.A/B.Sc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar in a known university: MUST
- A data person: loves numbers, and building a story out of a data set
- Technical orientation, with high understanding of software architecture
- Technical orientation, with high understanding of software architecture.
- High-level SQL – must
- English level – fluent.
- Creative, Initiative, and a great person to work with!
If you fit this profile, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org